Make a Reservation
- "This was our first time to the area and the front desk staff here is so friendly and helpful. Thank you for making our stay great!"- Leah K., Winkler, Manitoba, Canada
- "Thank you for one of our HAPPIEST vacation stays of our 31 years of marriage!"- Scott T., Silver Lake, MN
- "Sally, the lady working the breakfast bar is an excellent worker. She keeps the area well stocked, is friendly, helpful and generally brightens up ones breakfast experience; giving one a great start to their day reflecting very well on your hotel."- Marlys K, Middleton, WI
- "The room was more than expected with a large family. It is really nice to have such a large room for our family to spread our wings. The rate of the room was great! Thanks for a wonderful experience!"- Tom F., Indiana
- "We just stayed with you Oct. 11-14, 2012. It was my Mom's 70th birthday. She loved her trip and the accomodations. Breakfast was awesome.and anything we needed the front desk knew all of the answers. "- Dawn G., Joliet, IL
- "I cannot express my thanks to Kari at Ramada/Dells for the friendly efficient service she provided!
My call to the Ramada was the result of failed efforts to make group reservations for our basketball team at a few other hotels in the Dells area. Some of the properties did not even have the courtesy to call me back after leaving messages for two days!
Ramada Dells- highly recommended if great service is what you are looking for!"- Elaine, Wisconsin Fury Basketball, April 2012
- "This is our 2nd stay at Dells Ramada. We had a jacuzzi room our first time,
and a standard 2 queen bed the 2nd time.
The rooms have been clean (nice towels too). Each time we have enjoyed the pool (the water is comfortable to swim in) and were able to relax in the hot tub. The breakfast are good and there is more than ample room to enjoy your breakfast in the dining area.
We try to go to the Dells yearly for a short get away, and
we will come back to Ramada our next visit. "- Rosie, Chippewa Falls, WI
- "I was really impressed with this hotel. The beds were actually comfortable, got a good night's sleep. The breakfast was outstanding. Unlike most hotels were they serve juice, coffee, fruit and some donuts. This hotel also served waffles & sausage & biscuits with gravy (which was thick & not greasy with quite a bit of sausage). The staff was friendly, courteous and very helpful & knowledgeable about the area. Although you pay a little more than you would a hotel 6, it was worth extra money for the extra effort that this hotel put forward. "- Michael, Flint, MI
- "Kari from group reservations did an excellent job helping us coordinate/set up the stay at your hotel, we had a basketball team coming up for a tournament. She was great with returning phone calls promptly and very helpful. "- Kerry F., Waterford, WI
- "When I called to make the reservation I talked with Kari, she was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Robert checked us in, he also was very friendly and helpful. These days it's unusual to have people go out of their way to be helpful, what I'm trying to say is to be considerate, friendly, and enjoy their job. You really have some wonderful people working for you. Thank You! "- Julie W., Juneau, WI